Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Inflatable Kayak
With a rigid bow and stern plus a multi-chamber inflatable body, the 10 ft. 5 in. Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame inflatable kayak delivers performance and portability in a cutting-edge design!
- Improved design eases setup and increases kayak's efficiency on the water--no assembly needed, just unfold, inflate and hit the water!
- New easy-to-use Spring valve and Twistlok™ valves are compatible with most pumps and speed setup time; pump not included
- Rigid bow with aluminum frame reinforcement slices gracefully through water, rivaling the tracking of a hard-shell day-touring kayak
- Aluminum frame reinforced stern acts as a skeg, increasing the tracking performance; new tracking fin further enhances tracking
- Sets up quickly and is compact enough to take along for an adventure just about anywhere
- Offers generous on-board storage space without decreasing legroom, making extended trips much more enjoyable
- Durable triple-layer polyester material with double PVC coating offers superb puncture resistance; welded seams ensure long life
- High support, adjustable padded seat provides comfort for hours of paddling; neoprene paddle guards at sides protect knuckles
- Bungee deck lacing and D-ring tie-downs let you stow gear; air-lifted deck sheds spray while water-resistant zippers provide hull storage access
- Molded, low-profile rubber handles for easy transport to and from the water; inflatable cockpit coaming for easy attachment of sprayskirt
- Comes with a repair kit and a heavy-duty duffel bag for transporting your kayak to your favorite destination
- Do not under inflate! Advanced Elements recommends inflate with a 12V electric pump, and then top off with a quality hand pump to recommended pressure (pump not included)
Imported.View all Advanced Elements Inflatable Kayaks
PVC-coated polyester/aluminum ribs
10 ft. 5 in.
43 x 16.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
30 x 17 x 10 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...