- Author: Kathy Morey, Mike White et al
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2005
- Softcover; 344 pages; black-and-white photographs, maps and elevation profiles
- This classic guidebook has been a trusted source for hikers for nearly 40 years, inspiring thousands to explore the Sierra Nevada
- Contains 86 trips ranging in length from 2 to 11 days, now organized around major highway sections so that planning is easier than ever
- Includes permit info, day-by-day trail descriptions, GPS and elevation data, where to find water and detailed trail maps with routes for every trip
- Also provides beginner-friendly trip recommendations, advice on camping, fishing and bear safety as well as info on history and geology
Made in USA.