- Author: Jay Foley
- Softcover; 190 pages; black-and-white photos and route maps
- Sharp End Publishing; copyright 2005
- Crank steep bolted cobbles amid the pine forests of El Rito and sample the splitter cracks and bolted basalt of the Rio Grande Corridor
- Multi-pitch trad climbing provides day-long adventure on Questa Dome and many fine bouldering areas serve as destinations or quick fixes
- Tres Piedras, Cimarron and Comale Canyons, round out the offerings
- Free camping, hot springs and uncrowded cliffs combine with Southwestern charm to make Taos the ultimate Four Corners climbing destination
Made in USA.