- Author: Mike Gauthier
- Softcover; 245 pages; black-and-white maps and photos
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2005
- Forty principal routes and their variations, with new and expanded aerial photos and route overlays
- Additional routes on Little Tahoma, Washington's third largest peak
- Extensive material on Rainier's unique weather, terrain, high altitude and glacier training opportunities, selecting a guide and more
- Includes fascinating sidebars that highlight Rainier's history, personalities and dramatic rescues
Made in USA.