- Traction soles feature the same fabric used on G3® climbing skins for backcountry skis
- Ergonomic shaped booties are easy to put on and remove; they secure around the legs with adjustable rip-and-stick closures
- Durable 420 denier Cordura® nylon sidewalls are flexible and giving
- DuraStretch® fleece laminate on top has a smooth outer surface that sheds snow; brushed inner surface offers light insulation
- Reflective tape at the ankle improves visibility during the dark days of winter
- Mesh storage bag included
- Note: Granite Gear Mush dog booties should only be used on snow and ice
Made in USA.
Sizing: length is measured from the tip of the toenail to the back of the rear pad. Width is measured across the widest part of the paw while bearing weight. Front paws are usually larger than rear paws.
- Small 2.25" wide x 2.75" long
- Medium 2.5" wide x 3" long
- Large 2.75" wide x 3.5" long
- X-large 3.25" wide x 4" long
|Fits Dogs||2.75 x 2.25 / 3 x 2.5 / 3.5 x 2.75 / 4 x 3.25 inches|