- Author: Stephen Hlawaty
- Softcover; 389 pages; maps, black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003
- Included are GPS-quality, digitally designed relief maps, and accurate route profiles showing the ups and downs of each ride
- Detailed directions get cyclists to the ride without getting lost
- Detailed mile-by-mile directional cues are also provided with difficulty ratings, elevation gain, trail contacts and much more
- Provides the inside track on the best time of year to ride, local events and attractions, and even where to get a cold drink and a bite to eat
Made in USA.