- Authors: Scott Adams and Martin Fernandez
- Softcover; 241 pages; 79 maps, 45 black-and-white photos
- The Globe Pequot Press; copyright 2003; 4th edition
- Detailed ride descriptions, GPS-quality, digitally designed relief maps, elevation profiles, driving maps, accurate direction and difficulty ratings
- Covers 39 rides
- Supplies tips on riding, trip preparation and bicycle maintenance
Made in USA.
Plunge down steep, rugged singletrack over the Allegheny Mountains in Maryland, relax along lakeside trails minutes from the Beltway or travel off-road through Virginia's scenic horse and wine country.