- Author: Ted Konigsmark
- Softcover; 316 pages; 122 black-and-white photos, 92 maps
- Bored Feet Press; copyright 2002
- Guide will help readers understand the geologic processes that have made the Sierra one of the most beautiful and enjoyed places on earth
- Vivid descriptions are enhanced by detailed directions, location maps and abundant illustrations
- Covers the vast area ranging from Mt. Whitney and Sequoia-Kings Canyon National Park in the south to Nevada City and Sierra Buttes in the north
Made in USA.