- Replaceable pressurized ink cartridge continuously feeds ink to the tungsten carbide ball, allowing pen to write at any angle--even upside down
- Visco-elastic ink writes smoothly and dependably on most surfaces, even under water, over fingerprints, in freezing cold, extreme heat and in space!
- Stainless-steel, precision-machined socket prevents leaks and oozing, yet delivers uniform ink flow
- Ink will not dry out for over 100 years
- Includes a slide-on clip to attach bullet pen to pocket
- Pen opens to 5.3 inches; measures just 3.7 inches when closed, fitting easily into a pack or purse
- Black ink, medium point
Made in USA.
Since 1967, Fisher Space Pens have been used by American astronauts on all manned space flights.