GT Aggressor Expert 29" Mountain Bike - 2021
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Every day is a new adventure with the GT Aggressor Expert. The most off-road-friendly hardtail from GT, it's made for recreational mountain bikers wanting the best value, versatility and performance.
- Locking SR Suntour XCM-DS 80 mm front fork transitions smoothly from pavement to trail, absorbing bumps on the driveway or dirt
- 24-speed drivetrain ensures a perfect gear for any grade
- With a slight-rise handlebar and paddle saddle, rolling into the world of mountain biking feels natural and comfortable
- 29 x 2.25 in. WTB Ranger Comp tires
- Hydraulic disc brakes with 160/160 mm rotors
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all GT Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
6061 T6 aluminum; triple triangle with floating seatstays, forged drop-outs with disc brake mounts, zero-stack 1-1/8" head tube
SR Suntour XCM-DS, 80 mm, hydraulic lockout and preload, coil
Cartridge, square taper
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Tektro M275 hydraulic disc
WTB SX19, 32h
Alloy disc, QR
Alloy disc Cassette QR, 28h
WTB Ranger Comp, 29 x 2.25, DNA compound
GT All Terra alloy riser, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 720 mm width
GT All Terra, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 8 deg.
GT All Terra 2-bolt alloy
GT Slim Line flat
Semi-integrated, sealed cartridge
KMC Z8.3, 8-speed
31 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
M L XL Reach 42 44 45.9 Stack 61.9 62.8 63.8 Effective Top Tube 58 60.1 62.4 Seat Tube Center-Top 46 50 54 Standover Height 76.7 79.2 81.7 Head Tube Length 13 14 15 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68.5 68.5 68.5 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5 73.5 73.5 Bottom Bracket Height 31.2 31.2 31.2 Wheelbase 114.1 116.5 118.8 Chainstay 44.5 44.5 44.5 Fork Offset 5.6 5.6 5.6
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...