Black Diamond Distance Tent with Adapter
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for ultralight mountain adventures, the Black Diamond Distance tent uses virtually any trekking poles (sold separately) to create an easy, fast-pitch shelter on the go.
- Vents at the peak and foot create cross-ventilation to help eliminate condensation
- Mesh door provides additional ventilation
- Pocket in the peak holds your headlamp (sold separately) for easy illumination
- Tension-adjustable stakeout points
- Strong, reflective guylines feature polyester sheaths with Dyneema® cores to minimize stretch
- High-tenacity, 30-denier polyester fabric improves strength and doesn't stretch when wet
- Ground cloth (not included) is highly recommended to protect the floor and extend the usable life of the tent
- Complies with fire-retardant regulation CPAI-84
- Adapter attaches to most standard trekking pole handles, creating a place for the tent's spanner pole to seat; adapter is not required if using Black Diamond Carbon AR poles
Imported.View the Black Diamond Distance Product Line View all Black Diamond Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 9 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
5 x 12 inches
58 x 95 inches
26 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...