- This expertly researched map will guide you through stunning wilderness with miles of mapped trails and clearly marked trailheads
- Coverage extends from Seeley Lake in the South to the northern tip of Hungry Horse Reservoir, and spreads east to Glacier National Park, with all of Sun Valley on the west
- Includes Flathead and Swan mountains, "Chinese Wall" along the Continental Divide, Jewel Basin, Sun River Preserve and south and southern middle forks of the Flathead River
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:126,720 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2016
Made in USA.