- Each trail has a difficulty rating and mileage marked on the map—no need to look up this information in a separate table
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Waterfall table helps you locate these amazing features to help with planning
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:22,500 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 26.25 x 19.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2015
Made in USA.