- Repel-X waterproof construction and 3M Scotchgard durable water repellent (DWR) treatment deliver full waterproof protection
- 200g Thinsulate insulation keeps your feet toasty warm
- Waterproof, molded thermoplastic urethane vamp and heel guard
- Kodiak Smell Out Science (SOS) natural odor eliminating system keeps things fresh
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsoles and rugged rubber outsoles supply cushion and traction
- Anti-corrosive hardware
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
|Best Use||Snowsports, Snowsports|
|Footwear Height (in.)||7.5 inches|
|Comfort Range||-22 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Upper||Waterproof thermoplastic urethane and mesh|
|Lining||Repel-X waterproof breathable membrane/nylon mesh|
|Insulation||200g Thinsulate synthetic fibers|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 12.7 oz.|
Do these run true to size? I wear size 12, would a size 13 be recommended when wearing wool / thermal socks? I don't want the boot to be to tight when wearing the heavier sock.
do you recommend ordering a half size or full size up?
Are these boots actually for snow?
I'd like to purchase these boots but need size 15
Are the insoles of this boot removable? My husband would need to wear it with a custom orthotic. Also, is the boot pretty true to size? Thanks.
Do these boots run medium width, or do they lean more towards the narrow or wide width?