- Contains 72 hours worth of food, making it a great kit to incorporate into your FEMA-recommended emergency plan
- For all meals, just add hot water and then enjoy your hot meal in 8 - 10 min.
- 9 pouches yield 20 total servings
- 2 Eggs and Bacon pouches: The comforting taste and smell of crispy, crumbly bacon combined with scrambled eggs; each pouch makes one and a half 1-cup servings
- 1 Biscuits and Gravy pouch: Hot fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy make for a hearty, family favorite; contains two 1-cup servings
- 2 Beef Stroganoff pouches: Tender beef, noodles and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce is one of their most popular meals; each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings
- 2 Pasta Primavera: Zucchini, spiral macaroni, cauliflower, broccoli, red / yellow peppers and green beans in a creamy, Parmesan cheese sauce; each pouch has 2.5 1-cup servings
- 1 Rice and Chicken: Rice and chicken in a savory sauce accented with pimentos makes for a delicious meal anytime, anywhere; contains three 1-cup servings
- 1 Chicken Teriyaki pouch: Chicken, rice, mushrooms, bamboo shoots and vegetables with a sweet and tangy oriental sauce; contains two and a half 1-cup servings
- Comes in a stackable, boxed kit with a 30 year taste guarantee
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Emergency Preparedness|
|Serving Size||1 cup|
|Servings per Container||20 serving(s)|
|Meat||Chicken, Pork, Beef|
|Net Weight||2 lbs. 14.4 oz.|