- From the legendary rolling routes of the Methow Valley to the deep snow of Mt. Rainier, all 100 trails are within comfortable driving distance from major cities
- Improved and expanded at-a-glance chart for quick reference on camping options, plowed parking, family- and dog-friendly trails and relative avalanche risk
- Routes range from easy to challenging backcountry and are organized into 9 regions around the state
- Author: Dan A. Nelson
- Softcover; 284 pages; black-and-white photos and maps
- Mountaineers Books; copyright 2015
Made in USA.