Private Session: White Mountain Winter Hiking Series
$399 for REI Members
$439 for non-members
- Minimum age 14
- Group size 1 people
- Instructor REI Guide
Book a private session and you'll get this entire experience all to yourself--and up to three additional friends or family members. You'll enjoy more one-on-one time with your REI guide more flexibility throughout the session, and a more personal experience for everyone who joins you. Price covers all costs for up to 4 people. New Hampshire's White Mountains are an incredible playground in every season, and winter is certainly no exception. With crisp air, no bugs, and all the rocks and roots covered by snow, winter hiking is an entirely new take on your favorite hikes. Join our experienced REI guides for a winter ascent of these classic peaks. This program is perfect for experienced 3-season hikers looking to extend their hiking throughout the winter months.
- Enjoy the winter landscape
- Make new friends on a great hike
- Gain confidence for hiking in winter
- Learn to adapt basic hiking skills to the winter environment
- Private sessions can accommodate up to four participants, but you'll only need to enter your own information when registering. We'll collect any details we need from the other participants on the day of the event.
What to bring with you
Still have questions about this program? You can reach our local experiences team Monday through Friday 10 AM - 5 PM at email@example.com or by phone at 855-258-9509.