Bring to class:
- Face Covering(s) - Masks should be two or more layers and fit snugly under the chin and over the nose and mouth. Please come prepared with more than one as your primary mask may get wet and no longer be functional.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Waterproof Camera
- Wide Brim Hat w/ Retainer - Sun protective & safe in case of wind
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Tandem Kayak - A kayak with two paddlers paddling the same boat.