Bring to class:
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Paddling Gloves
- Waterproof Camera
- Wide Brim Hat w/ Retainer - Sun protective & safe in case of wind
Provided by REI:
- Dry Bag
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Paddle Jacket
- Tandem Kayak - A kayak with two paddlers paddling the same boat.
- Wetsuit - Thickness depends on your local water temperatures. Generally 3mm-4mm is preferable.