Private Session: Coronado Island Kayak Tour
$375 for REI Members
$450 for non-members
- Minimum age 14
- Group size 2 people
Book a private session and you'll get this entire experience all to yourself--and up to three additional friends or family members. You'll enjoy more one-on-one time with the guide/instructor, more flexibility throughout the session, and a more personal experience for everyone who joins you. Price covers all costs for up to 4 people. Come and enjoy a day of kayaking with us on the beautiful San Diego Bay from Coronado Island. On this tour you will pass under the iconic Coronado Bridge, paddle along the shores of Coronado to Glorietta Bay, and have views of the San Diego waterfront. You will also have the chance to see dolphins, pelicans, and several other marine animals. Single cockpit sit-inside sea kayaks provided. Prior kayaking experience is recommended.
- Have a fun kayak experience in a beautiful place
- Learn about basic kayak gear and clothing selection
- Learn basic kayak stroke techniques including forward - sweep - reverse and stroke techniques
- Learn the basics of managing yourself on a guided kayak tour
- Private sessions can accommodate up to four participants, but you'll only need to enter your own information when registering. We'll collect any details we need from the other participants on the day of the event.