Private Session: Mount Baker Lowlands Snowshoe Tour
$549 for REI Members
$629 for non-members
- Minimum age 12
- Group size 1 people
Book a private session and you'll get this entire experience all to yourself--and up to three additional friends or family members. You'll enjoy more one-on-one time with the guide/instructor, more flexibility throughout the session, and a more personal experience for everyone who joins you. Price covers all costs for up to 4 people. Beloved by locals and admired by adventurers nation wide, the Mount Baker Lowlands offers pristine wilderness and epic snowshoeing in one of the snowiest places in the country! Enjoy views of the iconic snow covered Mount Shuksan as you trek though a tranquil forest of fir and hemlock trees. If weather and conditions permit, we will venture higher above the treeline to enjoy panoramic views of a mountainous winter wonderland that averages over 600 inches of snow annually! This snowshoe is perfect for beginners who are comfortable hiking up and down a moderate to steep grade for about 3 miles.The best part about this trip? We do all the planning & packing - you just have to show up! We can't wait to get outside with you!
- Discover local snowshoe trails to enjoy
- Experience the joy of snowshoeing in the Cascades
- Participants will meet guides at the meeting location and caravan in personal vehicles to the trailhead
- Lunch is included from Skagit Valley Food Co-op
- Private sessions can accommodate up to four participants, but you'll only need to enter your own information when registering.
- We'll collect any details we need from the other participants on the day of the event.