Private Session: Wilderness Survival - 3-Season Skills
$300 for REI Members
$380 for non-members
- Group size 1 people
Book a private session and you'll get this entire experience all to yourself--and up to three additional friends or family members. You'll enjoy more one-on-one time with the guide/instructor, more flexibility throughout the session, and a more personal experience for everyone who joins you. Price covers all costs for up to 4 people. Do you know what to do if something goes awry on your next outdoor excursion? During this class you will learn practical tips and strategies that every outdoor traveler should know. We'll cover the 10 essentials and their practical applications. You'll also learn about emergency priorities, how to make an emergency shelter, how to locate and access drinking water, and how to start a fire. This class is designed for anyone who spends time outside and wants to build their confidence with outdoor skills.
- Learn the 10 essentials and how to use them
- Understand Survival Priorities
- Practice building simple tarp shelters, filtering water, and starting a fire
- Build confidence in your outdoor self-reliance skills
- Private sessions can accommodate up to four participants, but you'll only need to enter your own information when registering. We'll collect any details we need from the other participants on the day of the event.
What to bring with you
In accordance with CA Department of Public Health, only members of a single household may participate in this session. Guided or instructional services are permitted outdoors, as long as social distancing is maintained and face covering requirements are followed for the duration of the activity. PLEASE NOTE: Only one person will register for this class, but this private session allows a total group size of 4 people.