Private Session: Wilderness Survival - 3-Season Skills
$300 for REI Members
$380 for non-members
- Group size 1 people
Book a private session and you'll get this entire experience all to yourself--and up to three additional friends or family members. You'll enjoy more one-on-one time with the guide/instructor, more flexibility throughout the session, and a more personal experience for everyone who joins you. Price covers all costs for up to 4 people. Do you know what to do if something goes awry on your next outdoor excursion? During this class you will learn practical tips and strategies that every outdoor traveler should know. We'll cover the 10 essentials and their practical applications. You'll also learn about emergency priorities, how to make an emergency shelter, how to locate and access drinking water, and how to start a fire. This class is designed for anyone who spends time outside and wants to build their confidence with outdoor skills.
- Learn the 10 essentials and how to use them
- Understand Survival Priorities
- Practice building simple tarp shelters, filtering water, and starting a fire
- Build confidence in your outdoor self-reliance skills
- Private sessions can accommodate up to four participants, but you'll only need to enter your own information when registering. We'll collect any details we need from the other participants on the day of the event.
What to bring with you
PLEASE NOTE: Only one person will register for this course, but this private session allows a total group size of 4 people. Our team will send a brief survey to learn more about your group size and needs. If you have any questions please contact us M-F between 9am-4pm at 1 (877) 819-3807 or SanFrancisco-OS@rei.com
Activity locationChina Camp State Park, Marin County: Village Beach
More directions and information
Pay $5 at the pay station in the village. Meet us at the south end of the beach near the green shack.