Bring to class:
- Hiking Boots
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Energy Snacks
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Trekking Poles