Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hiking Boots
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Energy Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses