Bring to class:
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Ski Goggles
- Ski or Snowboard Gloves
- Ski or Snowboard Socks - Socks designed for warmth and comfort in ski and snowboard boots
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Ski / Snowboarding Gear
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Lift Ticket
- Ski or Snowboard Helmet