Bring to class:
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Personal Camera
- Sunscreen - +15 SPF or higher
- Thermos - With warm drinks!
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Maps - Local course area maps.
- Trekking Poles