Bring to class:
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Bottle
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Change of clothes
- Energy Snacks
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Paddle Jacket
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Swimwear - Be prepared to get wet!
- Towel - Quick Drying & Light Weight
- Wetsuit - Thickness depends on your local water temperatures. Generally 3mm-4mm is preferable.
Provided by REI:
- Dry Bag
- Group First Aid Kit
- SUP - Stand Up Paddleboard
- SUP leash