Bike and Brews in the White Mountains
- Fitness level 3: Moderate
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 21
- Group size: 1
- Instructor: REI Mountain Bike Instructor
Bikes and beer? Is there any better way to spend a day? Come join REI guides in New Hampshire for a day filled with biking through lush forests, over captivating ridges, and babbling brooks. Along the way our group will learn some tips and tricks for navigating a bike, as well as some local natural and cultural history. This program is beginner friendly as we pedal over moderate terrain at a casual pace. No rider will be left behind! Once we have worked up a suitable thirst, we will unwind with an ice-cold beer provided by REI in a beautiful setting. Must be 21+ to attend with valid I.D.
- Explore the White Mountains by bike
- Cycle through lush forests, over babbling brooks, and up to beautiful vistas
- Enjoy an ice-cold beer post-ride - On us!
More directions and information
Please park outside of Echo Lake State Park.