Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Personal Climbing Harness
- Personal Climbing Helmet
- Personal Climbing Shoes
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Slings & Runners
- Standard Climbing Rack - This generally includes an assortment of wired nuts, hexex, cams, etc.
- Technical Lead Climbing Equipment