Bring to class:
- Closed toed shoes
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Personal Climbing Harness
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.
- Group First Aid Kit
- Prusik Loops
- Slings & Runners
- Static Rope - Minimum of 100 feet for anchors and fixed lines.