Bring to class:
- Energy Snacks
- Extra Warm Synthetic Clothing
- Hiking Boots
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Insect Repellant
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Trekking Poles