Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Insect Repellant
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
Provided by REI:
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Group First Aid Kit
- Hiking Poles - REI will provide but you are welcome to bring your own.