Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Closed toed shoes
- Clothing to Climb - Comfortable clothing to climb and rappel in.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Personal Toiletries
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Tent - Tent
- Three Season Sleeping Bag - A bag rated 15 degrees plus.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Camp Chair - Bring a chair that can fit in your pack or is easy to carry.
- Change of clothes
- Energy Snacks
- Insect Repellant
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Climbing Harness
- Personal Climbing Shoes
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Anchor supplies and hardware
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Crash Pads
- Dinner - Food supplied for dinner
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses