Gain a fresh perspective on a beloved local treasure with this 9-mile kayak tour along the urban landscape of the Mississippi River. You'll wind through downtown Minneapolis and discover artifacts of the city's industrial past while delighting in the multitude of flora and fauna that still exists along the river's edge. Ideal for paddlers with a bit of prior experience, you can hone your kayaking skills while exploring the river's most iconic urban sights from a different vantage point. Learn all about the surrounding ecosystem, and maybe even catch a glimpse of a falcon or great blue heron. The best thing about this tour? We do all the planning and packing--you just have to show up with enough food for lunch. We can't wait to paddle with you!
- Paddle a portion of the second longest river in the world
- Enjoy the Minneapolis skyline from a new perspective
- View native flora and fauna
- Learn more about the City's past and future
- Paddling equipment provided