Sunset Multipitch Rock Climbing: Eldorado Canyon
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 13
- Group size: 2
Experience the adventure of climbing longer rock routes with the promise of dramatic views high above South Boulder Creek. Our professional rock instructors will guide you on the finer points of multi-pitch rock climbing including lead belaying, removal of artificial gear, and how to efficiently move over stone. Join us to refine your skills and continue your growth as a rock climber ending your day as the sun sets over the Indian Peaks framed by the wild and beautiful sandstone walls of Eldorado Canyon. This course is designed for experienced top rope climbers looking to experience climbing long rock routes with a sense of adventure.
- Introduce skills for following multi-pitch climbing routes including commands, belaying a lead climber, removing protection, rappelling, and comfort with mid cliff stances
- Refine movement and route following skills
- Enjoy a multi-pitch experience at an iconic destination
Boulder: Eldorado Canyon State Park
More directions and information
The course will meet in the dirt parking lot at the NE corner of Hwy 93 and Eldorado Springs Dr. (Hwy 170) across from the Shell Gas Station and carpool into the state park. From Boulder travel south on highway 93, turn East onto Eldorado Springs Dr. The dirt lot will be immediately on your left. If you have any issues, please contact us: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm @ 303-756-3100 x806; or Saturday-Sunday on our after-hours phone @ 720-515-2290. Our email is monitored Monday-Friday: firstname.lastname@example.org.