Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Personal Snacks
- Personal Toiletries
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Three Season Sleeping Bag - A bag rated 15 degrees plus.
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Towel - Quick Drying & Light Weight
- Wide Brim Hat w/ Retainer - Sun protective & safe in case of wind
Provided by REI:
- Dinner - Food supplied for dinner
- Dry Bag
- Group First Aid Kit
- Sit-On-Top Kayak
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Tent - Tent