Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Personal Snacks
- Personal Toiletries
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Personal Backpack & Equipment - The backpack and equipment you use.
- Personal Camera
- Thermos - With warm drinks!
- Warm Gloves
Provided by REI:
- Backpack - Internal frame 45-65 liter pack.
- Backpacking Stove
- Food - Camping food.
- Group First Aid Kit
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Tent - Tent
- Three Season Sleeping Bag - A bag rated 15 degrees plus.
- Trekking Poles
- Water Filter