Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Insulated Water Bottle - An insulated bottle to prevent liquids from freezing inside
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Warm Gloves
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Cycling Gloves
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Winter Cycling Apparel
Provided by REI:
- Cycling Helmet
- Fat Bike - Must have tires at least 3.7" wide
- Group First Aid Kit
- Trail Maintenance Kit