Bring to class:
- Base Layers - Wool or synthetic.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Snow Jacket
- Snow Pants
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Snowshoes
- Sunscreen - +15 SPF or higher
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Trekking Poles