Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Camp Chair - Bring a chair that can fit in your pack or is easy to carry.
- Notebook and Pen or Pencil
- Personal Camera
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Trekking Poles