Moonlight Snowshoe Tour on Mt Hood
- Member price: $79
- Non-member price: $99
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 1: Beginner
- Group size: 12
We'll plan, you play. Here's your chance to experience the serenity of a snowy winter wonderland by moonlight with a small group of intrepid, fellow adventurers! New to snowshoeing? Come along. REI Instructors will guide you on moon-lit trails blanketed by snow and teach you fun snowshoeing tips and techniques, including how to remain safe and comfortable as you experience the winter world in a whole new light. Moonlight! Transportation, trekking poles, gaiters and snowshoes provided.
- Experience the peace of snow-covered trails in moonlight
- Learn how to remain safe and comfortable while enjoying our winter wonderland
- Connect with and learn alongside your fellow winter adventurers
- Included: Guide, Instruction, Snowshoes, Transportation
Transportation provided. Meet at Clackamas Town Center Park + Ride 15 minutes prior to start time.
More directions and information
If you choose to provide your own transportation you will park at the group at the Trillium Lake Sno-Park. Between November 1st and April 30th, an Oregon Sno-Park permit is required. The cost for a daily permit is $4 and annual permits are $25. You will not be able to purchase one on site, and must do so in advance.