Sierra Guided Rock Climbing
- Fitness level 3: Moderate
- Skill level 2: Intermediate
- Minimum age: 14
- Group size: 12
Join our professional instructors at some iconic granite crags in the Tahoe region for this small group climbing outing. We'll put up the rope and coach you through a variety of different climbing skills. All gear will be provided by REI Outdoor School. Participants should know how to belay and have a minimum of one year of climbing experience.
- Continued climbing for personal enjoyment and as a lifelong pursuit
- Gain an awareness of how to become a safe and responsible climber
- Receive intermediate climbing instruction and educational opportunities in small group format
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start time for parking and paperwork considerations.
Donner Summit: Black Wall