4th Annual Chattahoochee River Paddle and Campout
- Fitness level 2: Easy Active
- Skill level 1: Beginner
- Group size: 30
Join REI and the Chattahoochee Parks Conservancy for the 4th Annual Chattahoochee River Paddle and Campout at the Abbotts Bridge Unit. The National Park Service opens up the Abbotts Bridge Unit for camping once a year exclusively for this event! Spend the weekend paddling down the river, eating delicious, hearty meals, and enjoying the fall weather. Kayaks, paddleboards and canoes will be available for anyone who does not own one. Dinner and breakfast are also on us! Just bring your basic camping gear, snacks, and weather-appropriate clothing to enjoy this night under the stars. All ages are welcome. The price listed is per person. Space is limited--sign up today and see why this annual event is not to be missed!
- Camp under the stars at Abbotts Bridge Unit, opened for camping for this event only!
- Float the scenic Chattahoochee River on a kayak or canoe
- Enjoy a delicious low country boil on Saturday night
- Sample tasty craft beer from Terrapin Beer Company
- Roast s'mores over the campfire while listening to a live bluegrass band
- Get out on the river and try stand up paddle boarding
- Try mountain biking on our portable pump track
- Spend the weekend with park rangers and new friends!
Abbotts Bridge Unit - Chattahoochee River National Recreation Area