Bring to class:
- Hiking Boots
- Hiking Socks - Mositure wicking socks to help keep your feet cool and dry.
- Personal Prescription Medications - Including, but not limited to, epinephrine auto-injectors for anaphylactic allergies.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Water Bottle
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Energy Snacks
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Personal Backpacking Equipment - Lightweight tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, etc.
- Wide Brim Hat w/ Retainer - Sun protective & safe in case of wind
Provided by REI:
- Backpack - Internal frame 45-65 liter pack.
- Backpacking Stove
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Three Season Backpacking Tent
- Trekking Poles
- Water Filter