Bring to class:
- 3 Liters of Water - At least three one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder, such as a Camelbak
- Energy Snacks
- Extra Warm Synthetic Clothing
- Insulated/Waterproof Boots - Suitable for snowshoeing.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
- Warm Gloves
- Warm Hat
- Warm Socks - Wool or Synthetic.
- Water Bottle
- Personal Camera
Provided by REI:
- Backpack - Internal frame 45-65 liter pack.
- Backpacking Stove
- Four Season Sleeping Bag
- Group First Aid Kit
- Sleeping Pad - Closed cell foam or self inflatable.
- Three Season Backpacking Tent
- Trekking Poles
- Water Filter