Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Lunch & Snacks
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Warm Hat
- Warm Jacket - Down or Synthetic.
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses