Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Day Hiking Boots
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Energy Snacks
- Personal ID (i.e. Drivers License) - ID indicating 21 years old +
- Personal Camera
- Rain Gear - Waterproof/resistant jacket, pants and hat.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit - Contents include wound care items and over the counter medications for minor injuries and illnesses
- Trekking Poles