Bring to class:
- At least 2 Liters of Water - Water bottles or hydration bladder.
- Closed toed shoes
- Daypack - Large enough to carry water, food and layers.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Change of clothes
- Hydration Compatible Day Pack - 1000-2000 cubic inches with 70-100 oz water bladder
- Personal Camera
- Personal Climbing Harness
- Personal Climbing Shoes
- Personal Snacks
- Synthetic/Wool Layers - Clothing that retains warm when wet.
Provided by REI:
- Belay Device
- Climbing Harness
- Climbing Helmet
- Climbing Shoes
- Dynamic Climbing Rope - At least a 60m rope.
- Group First Aid Kit