Bring to class:
- 2 Liters of Water - At least two one-liter water bottles, such as a Nalgene bottle, or a large hydration bladder.
- Sun Protection - Lip balm, sunscreen, wide-brim hats, etc.
- Synthetic Quick Dry Clothing
- Water Shoes/Sandals - Foot attire that will protect your feet and is okay to get wet. (e.g. Teva, Chaco, Keen (not flip-flops)
- Weather Appropriate Clothing - Moisture wicking synthetic or wool layers to help keep you comfortable and/or dry.
- Change of clothes
- Eyewear Retainer - A strap to help keep your glasses or sunglasses from falling off in the event of big splash or a capsize.
- Hat/ Sun protection - An item to help protect your face and neck from sunburn.
- Lip Balm/Protection
- Lunch & Snacks
- Motion Sickness Medication - If prone to motion sickness
- Personal Camera
- Towel - Quick Drying & Light Weight
Provided by REI:
- Group First Aid Kit
- Touring/Recreational Kayak